Think BIG with us!
Willow & Birch Salon opened in May of 2010 with just 2 stylists & a receptionist. Over 10 years later, we have branched out into a team comprised of stylists, apprentices, estheticians & a fantastic support staff. Reaching our goals come from our belief that education is the key to growth and success, which is why we have created a customized training program for each individual who joins our team. Our journey is lead by owner Jessica Kocurek, with more than a decade of experience in the industry as a stylist, national level educator & salon consultant. Jessica has created a culture where high service standards, exceptional customer service & family values are the very root of our brand.
Joining the W&B team comes with perks you don’t find just anywhere…
- Consistant continuing education.
- Opportunity to become a product educator.
- Ability to move your career upward at a swift pace.
- Competitive pay, as well as opportunity for paid holidays & vacation.
- Reward incentives & retail bonuses.
- Beautiful downtown salon location with vintage & rustic finds that create a warm & cozy atmosphere.
- A positive, friendly environment where everyone works together in a team based environment.
Are you ready to branch out?
Have you ever wanted to work in a salon where teamwork is priority & positivity is a must? Willow & Birch may be just the place for you! We are looking for passionate, dependable & motivated individuals who would be a great addition to our family. If you are interested in applying for a stylist/apprentice position or a full/part-time receptionist position, please email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver in person. We look forward to meeting you!